Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Post Nine: Flat Lining

First, It's been less than a month since I've written. Not bad.
Second, I apologize for the previous post. I was, as I'm sure you can tell, upset, but also drunk.
So I was probably exaggerating. I hope.

Life right now is lonely, I guess. I began working from home last Thursday and I have to say, seeing people at work really is a perk to work. Being at home is freeing, but not enough, so far, to let me be creative while I work. So mostly, I just feel very lonely and very homesick.

It's kind of sad. And I think I've been putting myself down about it. Being lonely isn't strong. Doesn't make me feel strong. It makes me feel dependent and weak.

I just got to find ways to distract myself  from it. So, I'm at the library. Later today I meet with my college mentor so that I can start writing up my Bachelor's Essay for publication. That's pretty cool. Gives me something to do.

In between though, I'm going to a sandwich shop or coffee shop and I'm drawing outside. It's going to be nice and I'm looking forward to it.

Well. Gotta run. Sorry this was so boring. I guess it's just who I am right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment