Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Post Seven: Expansion

Hello, hello, hello. This would be a week since my last post. I wouldn't call it habit forming behavior, but better than before works. 

Today is the first day of the Internet (capitalized like a god) blessing my home. Dramatic, eh? It really wasn't hard to do, and now I have another world to explore in my home! 

Look. You must understand. For the past six months, if I had a question (and I have a lot of questions. In fact, at least a whole book of them.) I could not find the answer. Do you know how off putting that is in life? 

It did help me return to books though. A lot of things did really. Zach works at a book store. I work at a place that primarily self-publishes books. I hear about books all day. I go to the library, which..is full of books! 

Books. Lots and lots of books. But I like it. It makes me feel good to have a book. Like I always have a back up plan. 

But now, I have ANOTHER back up plan. And this one is much quicker and brighter and more interactive than books. Books, please do not be insulted. I am your biggest fan. I indulge in you on a regular basis and will continue to do so. 

Ah. Well. Off to surf the world of information. My fingertips shiver with anticipation! What discoveries will be had today? :) Ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment